provided by the Centre For The Acceleration Of Social Technology
By using the www.beehivegiving.org web site ("the Website"), or any Beehive services (collectively referred to as
you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our site before the changes are effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
A. Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all materials or text posted and activity that occurs under your account (“Content”) (even when Content is posted by others).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You may not upload or post any Content that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
B. Payment for Services
- We may introduce premium services on Beehive which will require payment by users. The payment plans and terms relating to these will be specified when premium services are introduced and may be amended from time to time., or capacity of your Account. Beehive does not accept any liability for such loss.
C. Cancellation and Termination
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation of your Account. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Beehive, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Beehive service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Beehive reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
D. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Beehive reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Beehive shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
E. Copyright and Content Ownership
- Copyright in Content you post or Upload to Beehive remains yours. You grant us an irrevocable licence to make use of your Content in connection with Beehive, including but not limited to publication of your Content on the Beehive service and elsewhere, analysis and interpretation of your Content, creation of new original materials incorporating or based on your Content (which we will own copyright in and may freely exploit) and using your Content in marketing activities. By setting your pages to be viewed publicly, You agree to allow others to view your Content.
- We do not pre-screen Content, but have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You shall defend us against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against us by a third-party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third-party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify us for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable legal fees incurred by us in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that we (a) promptly give You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) give You sole control of the defence and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases us of all liability); and (c) provide to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
The look and feel of the Service is copyright
F. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Beehive services is only available in English, via email.
- You understand that Beehive uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, us, Beehive, or any other Beehive service.
- You may not use Beehive Pages in violation of Beehive's trademark or other rights or in violation of applicable law.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our express written permission.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Beehive customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We do not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (iv) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between You and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed by the law of England and Wales.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to